Membership in The Management4M brings you everything you need to succeed as a manager and leader. Developed by leadership author and consultant Brian Ward, here's what others are saying about his work...
Editor, Association Magazine
"Brian Ward issues a challenge to readers who desire to be great leaders – honestly answer Brian's five critical questions and you'll learn a whole lot about yourself and your leadership focus"
Training Specialist, Boise, Idaho
"He has captured how to be recognized as a leader. These are excellent points for the leader who has a comfort level with managing! By separating the managing of "things", we can push back our desire for organization and administrative details, concentrating instead on our power of influence"
Physician Center Manager, Newark, Ohio
"What a refreshing new voice...! Many talk the concept of leading people, but few actually give the many different facets and their explanations of how to lead people."
State of Kentucky, Central Region Mental Health
"When I learned to do these things effectively, things took a real turn for the better. My reputation in the field I work in got a major boost. I started developing programs for disadvantaged youth (currently up and working) and I started to get offers for promotions.
I am now very confident that I can accomplish about anything I undertake.
The big difference is that I now have a system to work. A system that works. I recommend this program to all. Get involved. You have nothing to lose but bad habits. What you have to gain is a proven system that works.
Thanks and best wishes"
Membership Benefits and Options
Become a member of The Management4M and receive the following benefits:
- Access to online management courses that will position you as a recognized manager and leader
- Quizzes to test your retention of key topics
- Certifications upon successful completion of courses
- Courses, articles and recorded webinars available 24/7
- A growing community of managers and leaders who can support you on your management journey
- Monthly webinars on key management topics
- Weekly newsletter with quick tips on how to succeed as a manager
- Forums where you can ask questions and get answers directly from us and other experienced managers
And, we have plans for even more tools and content in the pipeline!
OPTION 1 – First 7 days are free, after that US$20 per month until you cancel.
OPTION 2 – First 7 days are free, after that US$200 per year until you cancel. Best value, you receive two free months per year – 12 months for the price of 10!